Can balance diet improve the health of your skin?
Our skin is the largest organ in the human body. Not only does it protect us from external elements, but it also protects our internal organs and cells. Because our skin is extremely valuable to our health and wellness, keeping it in tip-top shape is key as we age. Sugar and grease can result in an unhealthy complexion. You should make sure you’re getting plenty of fruits and vegetables too. Not only they contain vital nutrients, but they’re also filled with water, helping you to get hydrated.
Foods that will improve your looks:
Avocados are high in healthy fats. These fats benefits in the health of your skin, keeping it flexible and moisturized.
- Soothes skin conditions.
- Prevents skin damage.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Minimizes breakouts.
- Improves overall skin health.
- Prevents dry skin.
Walnuts has many benefits that will make you look better. It has zinc, fatty acids which is good for your skin. Just don’t each too much!
- Prevents premature ageing. Brimming with antioxidants and vitamin B, walnuts help protect your skin against environmental aggressors such as sun exposure, dirt, pollution and other impurities.
- Reduces dark circles.
- Moisturises and brightens skin.
- Is an excellent exfoliate.
3- Dark chocolate
It has cocoa and effects of cocoa on your skin is phenomenal. It hydrates your skin and makes it look flawless ! Dark chocolate helps reduce dark spots and pigmentation and keeps skin glowing and healthy.
- Dark Chocolate Lowers Blood Pressure.
- Improve blood flow to the skin
- Increase skin density
- Protect against sun damage
It increases haemoglobin in body and has high vitamin-c which improves your looks and prevents wrinkles & aging ! Beetroot juice is a miraculous detox drink that helps in flushing out the toxin from the body and purifies the blood.
- Prevents Acne ! If you struggle with acne, beetroot juice could be the holy grail you’re looking for.
- Hydrates Dry Skin
- Gives an instant glow to the dull skin and improves the skin complexion
- Revives the damaged cells
Tomatos are also a great source of vitamin c. It is an excellent food for maintaining healthy skin and improving your appearance!
- Brightens the Skin.
- Relieves Skin Irritation.
Papaya is a natural remedy to heal scars, burns and skin diseases for ages.
- Wrinkle Reduction.
- Deeply Cleanses Skin.
- Helps To Treat Skin Diseases.
- Moisturises Skin.
- Reduces Skin Pigmentation.